NDIS Provider Registration Assistance
PQplus makes NDIS Provider Registration a lot easier.
Let us clarify the NDIS requirements, provide you with the documents you need, and prepare you for registration and beyond. We speak and write in plain English. We provide hands-on help, step by step.
1. Explain how your services fit into the NDIS Registration Groups.
2. Check that your staff have the qualifications and expertise needed to provide the services.
3. Prepare a Policies and Procedures Manual tailored to your business. Written in clear language, PQplus manuals are in line with current best practice standards and with NDIS Quality and Safeguards requirements.
4. Supply the forms you need to keep on track for audits -- we'll explain why you need them and how to use them
5. Work with you to complete your organisation’s self-assessment and application. Your self-assessment is a valuable document and will be handy later at your first audit.
6. Show you how to use the NDIS online portal to commence your registration .
7. We will be there when you need us, with advice and training. We are always developing new and affordable ways to help providers manage Quality and compliance.
A Policy Manual from PQplus will better prepare you to start providing ‘best practice’ services — and to demonstrate compliance at audit. You can have confidence that PQplus will be there when you need us as your business grows.
Our free guide to policy manual development explains what's needed. It will help you avoid common mistakes and decide the best way forward.
What is a Quality Management System?
Quality Management Systems ensure that providers align with the NDIS objectives. Audits check that the systems are working. Our guide Working with the NDIS Practice Standards: Core Module Audit Guide explains how to use Quality Management techniques and stay prepared for audit.