NDIS Provider Registration Assistance
PQplus makes NDIS and Aged Care Provider Registration a whole lot easier.
PQplus Provider Registration Packs include:
- Policy and Procedure Manual (Quality Management System)
- Registration and application documents
- Expert advice
- Help during the registration process
- and much more.
We'll be with you through the whole process — step-by-step, hands-on and in plain English.
1. Explain how your services fit into the NDIS Registration Groups.
2. Check that your staff have the qualifications and expertise needed to provide the services.
3. Prepare a Policies and Procedures Manual tailored to your business. Written in clear language, PQplus manuals are in line with current best practice standards and with NDIS Quality and Safeguards requirements.
4. Supply the forms you need to keep on track for audits — we'll explain why you need them and how to use them
5. Work with you to complete your organisation’s self-assessment and application. Your self-assessment is a valuable document and will be handy later at your first audit.
6. Show you how to use the NDIS online portal to commence your registration .
7. We'll be there when you need us, with advice and training. We are always developing new and affordable ways to help providers manage Quality and compliance.
What is a Quality Management System?
Quality Management Systems ensure that services align with the NDIS objectives. Policy Manuals are one part of this system. Audits check that the systems are working. Our guide Working with the NDIS Practice Standards: Core Module Audit Guide explains how to ensure systems are ready for audit.