NDIS Registration Support for new providers
PQplus works with providers step-by-step to make NDIS Provider Registration a whole lot easier. And more effective.
PQplus Provider Registration Assistance
Tips for Registering as an NDIS Provider
- Start your application through the NDIS Commission website. At each step, follow the links from the registration webpage.
- The application form asks about your key personnel (who are they), where you provide services, and the registration groups in which you wish to provide supports.
TIP: Tick only the registration groups you intend to deliver within the next 12 months and actice service delivery sites. The number of registration groups and sites does affect how large your audit may be and the cost! If you plan to expand your services, or service delivery sites, you can add these later.
- The application will highlight the NDIS Practice Standards ‘Modules’ relevant to the registration groups you selected. Provide a response to each relevant standard based on your policies and processes.
TIP: Our publication Core Module Audit Guide: Working with the NDIS Practice Standards will help you understand your Quality System and how to answer the self-assessment questions.
TIP: If you don’t have policies in place, now is the time! Get in contact with us.
- In the final step, the application asks for attachments.
TIP: Attach your policies here.
TIP: Make sure to press submit! (Nope, not kidding)
- Once submitted, you will automatically receive a ‘Scope of Audit’ letter.
TIP: Errors sometimes occur, so check the details. You’ll need the letter throughout the audit process, so keep a copy where you can easily find it.
- The approved auditing companies are listed on the Commission’s website. Send one or more companies your ‘Scope of Audit’ letter to obtain a quote. You’ll find the list of approved auditors on the NDIS Commission website.
TIP: You are establishing a working relationship. Don’t just consider the auditors’ fees. That said, prices may vary widely.
What providers say about PQplus Registration Support
I wish I had of known of Susan Hawkins from PQ Plus earlier, this is exactly what we were looking for and needed. We were assisted step by step in becoming registered through the NDIS complex processes.
We are so grateful with the ongoing support and patience provided by PQplus throughout this stressful time for us.
Most grateful, Admin Team at MMIC Services
Thank you so much for what you are doing for me. Your personal commitment to see me achieve is giving me hope in this industry and to know that I have someone in Australia who so much cares and walks an extra mile for me.
Kind Regards, Ngugi – Adorn Health Providers
…thank you so much for making the process of registering with the NDIS easy. You were able to guide me through the steps required to lodge my application and your communication was fantastic. You supported my business by developing user-friendly, detailed documentation. You were able to tell me what to expect throughout the process and the timelines you provided for each step along the way were spot on. You were wonderful to work with and I’m looking forward to having your support to ensure my business meets the requirements for the NDIS into the future.
Our Commitment to NDIS Providers
PQplus strives to create practical and cost-effective solutions that help providers get the most from managing their NDIS compliance obligations, with more confidence and less stress. We want your business to succeed and provide great services. We can show you how Quality Management can help you do that.